Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a karaoke machine from Amazon that was sold to me by these people. The machine arrived and didn't work when I plugged it in. It cost $ 215.00 dollars. I went thru Amazon to return the item and was told I had to deal directly with Audio Savings. I emailed them about the problem and never heard a thing. I called them for a week until someone finally picked up the phone there. They said they would email me a return postage info to send the broken item back to them. When I received the email it was postage due from me to return the broken item to them. I was told at the shipping company it would cost over $ 100.00 to ship it back! I spent another week trying to contact them and again after hours on hold someone picked up the phone. They finally sent me a prepaid return receipt. I took it to the shipping store and paid $ 40.00 in packaging to send this broken item back to Audio Savings. Audio Savings never called me or emailed me that they had received the item back. Finally I called them again (3 days worth of calling and waiting for someone to answer the phone), Audio Savings told me the item was damaged when they received it back from me. Yea! that is why I returned it to you genius. They then said because I didn't send them photos of it not working they could not refund my money or give me a new machine but could give me a few dollars off my next order with them. ARE YOU KIDDING! I would never order anything from these cheats again. My credit card company has since refunded my money telling me that this company has a horrible reputation for pulling this scam over and over on people.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THEIVES

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Audiosavings. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $275 and wants Audiosavings to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Audiosavings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Audiosavings?

Comments