I ordered the Rockbox speaker directly from the Rockville website on Aug.28th.

The item was shipped from Audiosavings and the shipping was fast as I received the item on Aug. 30th. I was excited to test the speaker out and was happy with the sound quality but was disappointed right away when I noticed the buttons for the radio were defective. The buttons did not have springs on them to come back up after you push them.

They stayed down and did not work. I emailed Audiosavings the next day, Aug. 31st to request an RMA. They sent me a return label on Sept 6th and returned it the next day.

They received it on Sept. 18th according to the UPS tracking. Audiosavings did not send me any information regarding the receipt of the product I returned so I called them sometime after that and someone said they were working on it. By Oct.

when I hadn't heard from them I called again and requested a refund and also sent them an email on Oct. 12th. They responded via email on Oct. 19th and apologized for the delay and asked if I wanted a refund or replacement.

Since I did like the speaker and since it seems like now we are getting somewhere, I requested that they send me a replacement. They responded on Oct. 23rd and said they will send me a replacement right away.

It's Nov.1st and I still have not received anything.

I didn't like: How i was robbed by them.

Comments